The Bridge on the River Kwai & JEATH War Museum - 1 Day Tour品質保證新增到心願單
The Bridge on the River Kwai & The JEATH War Museum are two icons of Thailand's war history that one must not miss. Embark on a historical journey on a full day tour from Bangkok to Kanchanaburi & experience natural, serene & lush surroundings.
- The Bridge which inspired the critically acclaimed film 'The Bridge on the River Kwai'
- Witness the sprawling war cemetery which rests almost 7000 graves of POWs
- Go back in time with a ride on The Death Railway and Bridge on the River Kwai
- Learn about the War in the JEATH War Musuem
- Surround yourself in Kanchanaburi's rustic, lush scenery and admire the Buddha Statue at Krasea Cave.