Write your name in Kanji, Hiragana or Katakana品質保證新增到心願單
This is a Japanese Calligraphy "Shodo" Class. "Seiryo", a Japanese Shodo artist, will translate your name into Kanji or Hiragana or Katakana. You will write it on “Washi” paper or "Uchiwa" fan, and you can keep it as a souvenir from your trip.
- You can write your name in Hiragana or Katakana or Kanji with a brush.
- You can use a special paper called “Hanshi”
- You can use a "fude" brush pen(fude-pen), it's easier to use than traditional brush.
- You can keep the best work as a souvenir for yourself
- You can enjoy Japanese culture and arts