Tsukiji Market, Tokyo Walking and Boat Ride to Odaiba Tour品質保證新增到心願單
Our tour starts at Tsukiji market where you can view and taste a wide variety of fish, vegetables, and food. Then we will visit a Japanese-style garden, a temple and a shrine on foot and take a boat ride to Odaiba artificial island in Tokyo Bay.
- Enjoy viewing and tasting a wide variety of fish, vegetables, fruits and street foods in Tsukiji market, world's biggest fish market
- Walk around central Tokyo, all within walking distance of 3 km
- Stroll through Hamarikyu, a Japanese-style Garden
- Visit historical Zojoji Temple and Shiba Toshogu Shrine
- Take a boat ride to Odaiba, an artificial island in Tokyo bay