Tour Asakusa with kimono and eat delicious teppanyaki dinner品質保證新增到心願單
Would you like to stroll around old Tokyo wearing a beautiful, traditional kimono? After a nice walk in Asakusa, you’ll have the chance to eat delicious Wagyu beef prepared in teppanyaki style. Moreover, we’ll give you the kimono as a present!
- Wear a Japanese kimono and walk around Asakusa
- Visit Sensoji Temple and try the Asakusa street food
- Take a photo at the wonderful Kaminarimon gate
- Eat delicious teppanyaki dinner
- Receive the kimono as a gift!