Night Walk Hachijojima – Starlight & Forest Exploration Tour品質保證新增到心願單
Hachijojima's nature shows an entirely different face after the sun goes down. Join a night walk in the forests of Tokyo's Izu Islands, and experience the peaceful darkness and amazing natural nightlife of Hachijojima with an experienced guide.
- See another side of the Izu Islands – only after dark, and only during summer!
- Explore with an experienced local guide to see the very best of the forest at night
- Discover amazing glowing mushrooms in the forests of Hachijojima
- Meet genji fireflies glittering in the dark night air
- See why the Japanese call the Milky Way 'River of Heaven'