Walk the stone-paved path of Old Tokaido & Ruins of Suwahara品質保證新增到心願單
Walk on the stone pavements of the Old Tokaido road. On the way you can see the stone statue of Jizo called Suberazu Jizo praying to passing travelers. After strolling the ruins of Suwahara you can have lunch at a Japanese countryside restaurant.
- Walk up a 430-meter-long stretch of stone pavement
- You can see the stone statue of Jizo
- Stroll the ruins of Suwahara Castle surrounded by plenty of green
- Have lunch at a Japanese countryside restaurant in Suwahara
- See Japanese pottery, folk art, and other cultures at the neighborhood