Take a Japanese Traditional Dance Class in Kyoto品質保證新增到心願單
In a beautiful northern suburb of Kyoto you will experience a Japanese traditional dance, "Four Seasons of Kyoto," which depicts Kyoto's scenery in all four seasons. Yukata and a fan will be available to use during the lesson.
- Visit a Japanese traditional house in an old neighborhood of Kyoto
- Learn the brief explanation about Japanese traditional dance and the background history and philosophy
- Wear a Japanese Yukata (summer kimono)
- Practice a dance piece, "Four Seasons of Kyoto," with step by step instructions
- Take a video or photos of yourself in Yukata