Revere Kamakura, on an Ancient City one-day-trip品質保證新增到心願單
Kamakura is a historical city, located not far from Tokyo. Delightful at the hamlet where Buddhist temples and Shinto shrines are everywhere. It takes less than one hour from Tokyo by train and is an ideal destination for a day trip.
- Great Buddha, Constructed in 1252, and 13-meter high
- Tsurugaoka Hachiman Shrine
- Hase Temple, Eleven-faced Kannon, 1000 arms
- Komachi-dori, Shoppping street
- Jomyoji Temple, Dry-Rock-Garden, Hokokuji Temple, Bamboo garden