Amazing Sea of Clouds Tour at Lake Mashu Observatory品質保證新增到心願單
Be amazed by this heavenly sight of a sea of clouds that forms above Lake Mashu, known to be Japan's clearest lake. The third observatory is located 200m above the lake. This rare natural phenomenon can only be seen in the early morning.
- Get an amazing view of Lake Mashu from the 200m high observatory
- Lake Mashu is Japan's clearest lake
- The sea of clouds phenomenon is a rare one that can be seen here given suitable weather conditions
- Great way to start the day!
- Pick up available from Kawayu Onsen.