Discover the samurai city Aizu Wakamatsu on a day trip!品質保證新增到心願單
Aizu Wakamatsu is one of Tohoku region's best sightseeing spots. The castle town has a long history and flourished as a samurai stronghold during the Edo period. Here you will find also top-class sake breweries. Take a tour back in history!
- See Tsuruga Castle with its unique red-colored roof tiles
- Visit former samurai residences turned into attractive museums
- Go to see the memorials of a tragic historical incident
- Taste sake in top-class sake breweries
- Enter a unique spiral pagoda