2-Day Tour in Aizu: Experience Japanese lacquer culture品質保證新增到心願單
Crafting beautiful lacquerware is a traditional Japanese culture that has continued in Aizu, Fukushima prefecture since long ago. This tour introduces an Aizu lacquerware workshop that has been producing lacquerware for 400 years.
- Visit a workshop that would be difficult to tour on your own.
- Tour a lacquerware workshop featuring traditional Aizu culture.
- Stay at a hotel in front of Aizu-Wakamatsu Station that is convenient for sightseeing.
- Enjoy stress-free sightseeing accompanied by a volunteer guide.
- Use a taxi reserved for the tour for easy transportation.