Travel in time around the historical spots of Matsuyama city品質保證新增到心願單
Matsuyama is a city of literary traditions, rich history and fascinating architectural monuments. Here you can travel in time and feel the classical atmosphere of Shikoku island's largest and most attractive city!
- See Matsuyama and its charming historical monuments
- Visit Matsuyama Castle and enjoy the panorama view towards Seto Inland Sea
- Go to Dogo Onsen, the classical bath house which inspired Studio Ghibli for "Spirited Away"
- Walk through the grounds of the mystical Ishiteji Temple
- Eat mandarins and other local citrus fruits which are the local specialty