See Iwakuni's unique bridge in a short trip from Hiroshima!Voyagin 品质保证添加到心愿单
Iwakuni is a small town located just outside of Hiroshima's most famous Miyajima island. A half-day trip to this scenic town is most recommend if you want to see one of Japan's most impressive bridges and a well-preserved historical area.
- Visit Iwakuni and cross the unique Kintaikyo Bridge!
- Take a walk in the spacious Kikko Park
- See well-preserved samurai residences and old museums
- Enjoy a splendid panorama view from the top of the Iwakuni Castle
- The place is easily accessible as a half-day trip from Hiroshima!