Wear a Kimono at a traditional house in the Bonsai MuseumVoyagin 品质保证添加到心愿单
Enjoy wearing a Kimono at a beautiful traditional house in Tokyo's Bonsai Museum. You can enjoy not only dressing in a Kimono but also Japanese architecture and culture. As an option, you can participate in a tea ceremony too!
- Take photos both inside and outside of the traditional house
- Enjoy the famous bonsai art items in the house
- Ladies can wear the most gorgeous long sleeved Kimono. Gentlemen can wear formal Kimono.
- For children we can prepare not only Kimono but also a ninja costume.
- Take part in a tea ceremony as an add-on option