Walk around the nostalgic old district Yanaka in TokyoVoyagin 品质保证添加到心愿单
Explore the district of Yanaka, a traditional old style neighborhood in Tokyo. Yanaka is one of the places that was not damaged from the fires of World War II, preserving its traditional appearance and beauty. Find out what this town has to offer!
- Enjoy the view of Mount Fuji from Tokyo
- Soak up the nostalgic atmosphere at Yanaka Ginza
- Little tired of walking? Let's go to a nice an old-fashioned cafe
- Maybe for the first time in your life, dive into Japanese Sento (Bath House)
- Enjoy a local beer at Yanaka!