30% OFF Make rice cakes in a traditional Japanese way, TokyoVoyagin 品质保证添加到心愿单
You can experience making rice cakes using a "kine and usu" (like a large wooden mortar and pestle) to transform the rice into a doughy texture and make sweet or savory cakes from.
- Visit my kitchen studio close to Tokyo Skytree Station
- Relax and have some of my favourite delicious green tea
- Wear our traditional clothes called “happi.”
- Pound rice into a doughy texture using a "kine and usu"
- Make toppings and fillings of your choice then Eat and chat together