Explore Tokyo's Historic Wild Side in YoshiwaraVoyagin 品质保证添加到心愿单
Explore Tokyo's most historic wild side with local guide. Through this walking tour, you can experience deep sides of Tokyo that tourist can never experience by themselves.
- Kozukappara execution grounds site and beheading of Enmeiji Jizo tour.
- A visit to "Ichikawa Store," founded 109 years ago, offering a selection of bamboo and other natural materials-based crafts from all over Japan
- Iroha shopping street walking and street artists of "Swoon" Wall art tour
- Enjoy a taste of old Tokyo at a tempura restaurant founded 127 years ago, “Dote no Iseya.”
- Yoshihara walkabout, with various sights, including the former red-light district, a tour the Yoshihara Benten Pond remains, and more