Small Group: 1-Hour Japanese Sweets Cooking Class in TokyoVoyagin 品质保证添加到心愿单
Join this casual, quick and friendly cooking class in a convenient location to make Japanese "wagashi": Dorayaki, Sakura Mochi and Matcha latte for your tea time in central Tokyo. Beverage at cooking studio, an apron and handy towel are all included!
- Small Group (1-4 persons)
- Great Location (few mins walk to Ginza, Tokyo Station, or Imperial Palace)
- Professional & friendly instructor
- Dorayaki, a popular Japanese snack and dessert, made of honey pancake sandwich with sweet red bean filling (anko)
- Sakura Mochi, a type of wagashi made of sweet pink mochi (sweet rice), which is usually eaten on Girl's Day