Enjoy sakura in Japan's most famous cherry tree spot in NaraVoyagin 品质保证添加到心愿单
Mt Yoshino in Nara prefecture is undoubtedly Japan's oldest and most famous sakura cherry tree spot. Over 30 000 cherry trees of different types blossom along the elegant slopes and attract hundreds of viewers every spring. See this beauty yourself!
- Visit Japan's most famous sakura cherry trees spot
- Hike along the sakura-covered slopes of Mt Yoshino
- Enjoy amazing views from the mountain observatories
- See UNESCO-registered temples and shrines along the way
- Relax in the rural atmosphere of the town and its parks