Hokkaido Farm Cooking: Make Buckwheat Soba & Rice CakesVoyagin 品质保证添加到心愿单
Just 50 minutes from Sapporo City is the rustic countryside town of Tobetsu. On this farm, you can make healthy soba, or buckwheat noodles, and enjoy this with freshly fried tempura! For dessert, you will get a chance to make mochi rice cakes!
- Visit a beautiful Hokkaido farm that grows corn, asparagus, potatoes, zucchini etc
- Make buckwheat noodles and enjoy them fresh with tempura!
- Make mochi rice cakes the traditional way, a special treat for auspicious events in Japan
- Buy farm-fresh vegetables and produce
- Fuss-free transport to and from Sapporo City and Shin Chitose Airport