2-hr Japanese red-crowned crane observation tourVoyagin 品质保证添加到心愿单
Learn all about the natural habitat and the symbiotic relationship between nature and humans in this 2hr guided tour where you will see the Japanese red-crowned crane in its natural habitat! The 2hr tour takes place at the Toro Nature Center.
- Learn about the life-cycle and living pattern of the Japanese red-crowned crane
- Depending on the season, you may see it rearing its chick
- Your guide will tell you about the local ecosystem
- Get photos of the crane in its natural habitat
- Enriching yet compact in a 2hr session