Enjoy Chado, Japanese Tea Ceremony in Fukuoka!Voyagin 品质保证添加到心愿单
Experience Chado, a Japanese tea ceremony in the center of Fukuoka. You will not only take a bowl of tea with traditional Japanese sweets but also make a tea yourself to serve each other. You can experience both the host role and that of a guest.
- Experience Chado, a Japanese traditional culture near Tenjin
- Take a bowl of matcha or green tea prepared by the host with wagashi or Japanese sweets
- Learn how to prepare a bowl of tea yourself
- Serve a bowl of tea to each other to experience both host an guest's role in the ceremony
- Learn a brief background of Chado and its relation to Fukuoka