Walk around the finest parts of Asakusa district, TokyoVoyagin 인증위시리스트에 추가
In Asakusa, there are many temples and shrines. In this tour, I can guide you to Sensōji Temple and Asakusa Shrine which are the spots that you definitely must visit when you go there.
- Asakusa is one of the most popular tourist attractions in Tokyo.
- You can enjoy the panoramic view of Asakusa from the top of Asakusa Culture Tourist Infomation Center.
- You’ll be able to experience the difference between Buddhism and Shintoism or a Buddist temple and a Shinto shrine.
- You’ll see what common Japanese people do and how to pray at Buddhist temples or Shinto shrines.
- If you fancy a snack heading to or from the temple, shops lining the Nakamise-dōri sell popular local specialties. It’s possible to spend a lot of money on the many traditional trinkets and souvenirs on offer.