Tour the local areas of Harajuku and ShibuyaVoyagin 인증위시리스트에 추가
This tour is packed with places which represent the essential Tokyo. Our planned route visits each famous spot in a clear but not straight path, which makes you feel like you are really exploring Tokyo both on the main and back streets.
- Meiji Shrine - Feel at peace in the middle of the city
- Takeshita Street - The place of origin for Japan's "kawaii bunka" (cute fashion)
- Omotesando - A go-to shopping area for Tokyo high society
- Cat Street - A cool and tasteful area with a hipster style
- Shibuya - Not only the Scramble, but also the parts of Shibuya almost none of the tourists know