Tokyo Tour: Tradition vs ModernityVoyagin 인증위시리스트에 추가
Explore Tsukiji Market where you can try freshest sushi, take a walk in Hamarikyu Garden and taste traditional Japanese tea, learn to write Japanese characters, and visit Meiji Jingu Shrine to enjoy the modern atmosphere of Shinjuku and Harajuku.
- Visit Tsukiji Market, one of the world biggest fish markets
- Stroll through Hamarikyu Garden grounds and taste matcha - traditional Japanese green tea
- Take part in calligraphy lesson
- Admire Meiji Jingu, one of the most important Tokyo shrines
- Explore Harajuku, youth fashion and entertainment district, and Shinjuku, major commercial and administrative centre of Tokyo