See a Buddhist Fire Ceremony and Traditional Craft ShopsVoyagin 인증위시리스트에 추가
Enjoy old Edo Tokyo culture with a dramatic purification ceremony at a 300 year old temple and shopping at traditional small stores nearby.
- Engage your senses and spirit in a colorful Buddhist ceremony with drums, chants, and fire.
- Have your bag blessed in an ancient ritual in a temple founded in 1703
- Eat delicious Japanese street snacks and sweets
- Visit traditional old shops including one warehouse not usually open to the public
- Find many reasonably priced, authentically Japanese, small and light gifts