Explore the elderly people's paradise Sugamo, walking tourVoyagin 인증위시리스트에 추가
Discover Sugamo, the most popular destination for elderly people in Tokyo. Its shopping street is lined by over 200 shops that sell clothing and traditional food marketed to the elderly. Take you back to Tokyo's good old days with a walking tour!
- Walk through the Jizo-dori shopping street and eat various traditional sweets.
- Visit Koganji Temple well-known for its statue of Buddha. If you have health problems, washing the part of the statue's body that's ailing you is supposed to cure illnesses.
- Take a lunch break in a traditional Japanese home style food cafeteria.
- *Option: Relax at the spa in Somei-Onsen Sakura facility.
- *Option: Take a bus or a streetcar to experience Japanese local transportation system.