Ikebana near Nagoya and walk around Arimatsu old townVoyagin 인증위시리스트에 추가
The teacher Kayoko speaks fluent English. She's happy to teach flower arrangement in English to foreign people. Ikebana experience: Basic Moribana Style using a shallow container with weight and a needle.
- Explain history and how it related to seasonal event.
- Demonstration by teacher before the experience
- Enjoy our family-sized house where is easy access from downtown Nagoya
- Offer Japanese tea and sweet after the experience
- Walk along Tokaido Street in Arimatsu, tie-dye town.