Visit a genuine hut of Japanese female divers "ama" in MieVoyagin 인증위시리스트에 추가
Ama is the name of the traditional women divers who swim into the ocean. This hut serves as a place to warm up between fishing, but these days they also welcome visitors to join them for tea, a chat and some shellfish with mochi (sticky rice cakes).
- Explore the unique aspects of Japanese culture
- Eat fresh seafood that was caught by Ama divers
- Enjoy talking with Ama divers in their hut
- Learn more about the rich culture and traditions of Ama divers
- Stroll the beautiful seaside village Osatsu