Kyoto Sake Brewery Tour with LunchVoyagin 인증위시리스트에 추가
Travel through the streets of this stunning town and explore a 400-year-old sake brewing tradition.
- This area is one of the most famous sake production towns in all of Japan, and just a short train ride from downtown Kyoto.
- Visit both a small and large sake brewery to get a sense of the differences of scale and try their sake and other produce
- Explore the Gekkeikan Okura sake museum to see for yourself the historic tradition and techniques in making rice wine.
- See how a brewery works and get a sense of what goes into the production of the world’s best sake
- Enjoy an local lunch with Yakitori paired with delicious sake.