Jidai Matsuri Festival in Kyoto E-Tickets (October 22, 2018)Voyagin 인증위시리스트에 추가
The Jidai Matsuri is held in Kyoto every year on October 22, with people dressed in traditional costumes from many eras of Japanese history. Get a reserved seat at a spectacular location along the procession route and experience the essence of Japan.
- Be on hand for this annual event celebrating Kyoto's culture and history
- Get reserved seats with or without an English commentary audio guide
- Admire authentic costumes representing various periods and characters in Japanese feudal history
- See some 2,000 participants dressed as samurai, soldiers, and commoners (circa 794 –1868)
- Enjoy reserved seats to one of Kyoto's three great annual festivals