Arashiyama Tour: Hozugawa River, Monkey Park, Bamboo GroveVoyagin 인증위시리스트에 추가
You will tour through Arashiyama district by train and then go down Hozugawa River by boat to arrive to a cozy sakura park and monkey sanctuary. Aside from breathtaking walk through bamboo grove, you will also visit two temples - Tenryuji and Gioji.
- Take a trip, first on the train with panoramic view, then on the boat down the Hozugawa River
- Relax and enjoy a small but cosy sakura park and mokey sanctuary with more than hundred species
- Visit two traditional temples - Tenryuji, one of the five most important Buddhist temples of Kyoto, and Goji with its beautiful moss garden
- Take a walk through Arashiyama's key landmark - emerald-green bamboo grove
- Watch Ukai - traditional Asian cormorant fishing - from a special tourist boats (Optional)