Yokohama, Chinatown and Japanese Garden Walking TourVoyagin 인증위시리스트에 추가
Explore the largest Chinatown in Asia with a 150-year history where you can enjoy a wide variety of authentic Chinese food. Also, enjoy a spacious Japanese garden with traditional Japanese-style buildings of historic importance.
- Stroll through the historic Chinatown with many shops and restaurants
- Enjoy a favorite or discover new Chinese food at a local restaurant
- Visit Sankeien Japanese Garden built in 1906
- Walk around the garden with Japanese old houses and a three story pagoda from Kyoto
- Experience matcha green tea at the rest house served by kimono-clad staff