Pick Wild Plants in Niseko, Make a Tempura or BBQ LunchVoyagin 인증위시리스트에 추가
Enjoy vegetable picking in the Niseko mountains with your local guides who have expert knowledge on the mountain vegetables of the season. They cook them as a tempura fry up or BBQ for a healthy and tasty lunch! Optional overnight stay available.
- Enjoy hunting for and collecting mountain vegetables amidst Niseko's nature
- Savor the freshly picked bounty of nature in a tempura or BBQ lunch!
- Your local guide will teach you about the seasonal local vegetables such as Ainu leek, bamboo sprout, mushrooms and more
- Option of staying overnight in an 80-year-old Japanese school
- In the Kutchan area with a view of Mt Yotei, Hokkaido's Mt Fuji