One day Tour in Aizu: Make pottery and see pretty sceneryVoyagin 인증위시리스트에 추가
Visit a town of traditional pottery to try forming pottery by hand, walk in the beautiful streetscapes of the historic Ouchijuku, view the strangely shaped rocks of the scenic cliff formation, and alleviate your fatigue by soaking in a foot bath.
- Experience the traditional culture of Aizu Hongo pottery.
- An experienced local driver will guide you in a taxi reserved for the tour (Japanese only).
- Leisurely explore the historic streets of Ouchi-juku.
- A guided tour is also available (please inquire).
- View the strangely shaped rocks of picturesque To-no-Hetsuri.