Take the Captain Explorer DUKW® Tour for a fun-filled Singapore sightseeing adventure on land and water. Explore iconic landmarks and colourful history from a whole new perspective on a revamped Vietnam War era amphibious vehicle.
- Splash into the water in a restored military amphibious vehicle
- Experience an urban adventure on land and water
- Both a professional guide and an audio guide device are provided to share insights and fascinating facts about Singapore
- Tours depart daily every 60 minutes
- Get a new perspective of Singapore's iconic landmarks from the water
City Tourist Hub @ Marina Square Shopping Mall #01-221 (nearest entrance next to taxi stand & 7-Eleven store)
- Full route map can be downloaded here: http://voyag.in/dukw-route-map
- Your e-voucher grants access to any available tour times. If your preferred tour time is not available, you may board at the next available admission time.
- You are required to meet at the starting point 15 mins before the tour starts time.
- Tour operates with a minimum of 6 adults.
- Lead traveler holding the E-voucher must present a valid photo identification for this exchange.
- E-voucher is non-transferable, non-refundable and void if altered
- E-voucher is valid for one-time redemption.
- E-voucher cannot be replaced if lost, stolen or destroyed and is valid only for the event and date for which it is valid.
Your Voucher (Printed or E-Ticket) downloaded from the email titled "Your Voyagin Ticket ORDER ID : XXXXXX
- +1 646 713 0206
A very good experience to tour the Amphibious vehicle
It was a very good experience with Duck Tour. The splashes you feel while the vehicle drops into water. The magical city you can view from the water. Get close to the Merlion. The guide was quite informative. The only reason I am not giving it a 5* that despite I am having an open ticket I have to go there and book the ride for another day. The day I went to take the ride they said it's all full because of holidays. Then somehow we managed the tickets for 2 days later (our last day of trip). There was nothing mentioned that I had to book ahead in spite of a holding an open ticket.