Explore the famous shrines of Kumano Kodo in a private tourVoyagin認定お気に入りへ追加
The main focus of the Kumano Kodo pilgrimage is to worship the three grand shrines (Kumano Nachi Taisha, Kumano Hongu Taisha, Kumano Hayatama Taisha) The shrines are an excellent example of the harmonious mixture of Shintoism and Buddhism.
- Walk up the stone steps of Kumano Hongu Taisha
- View the beautiful shrine of Kumano Hayatama Taisha
- Explore paths and waterfalls of Kumano Nachi Taisha
- Stay in Japanese inn near the coastal city of Kushimoto
- Wander through ancient Koya San Temple