ONLY for Voyagin guests! 30% OFF Mobile Wifi Service when you travel in Japan! (Click here for more details)
Experience Mt Fuji, one of Japan's most iconic landmarks, in this full-day tour around the beautiful environs, departing from and returning to Tokyo.
- Ride up to the 5th station to see Japan from the slopes of Fuji San
- Visit the Fuji Visitor Centre with unparraleled views of the mountain
- Cruise the nearby Lake Ashi on a pirate ship!
- Take the Komagatake Ropeway for a unique perspective on Mt Fuji & Hakone
Shinjuku Station West Gate Highway Bus Terminal at Tokyo Government Building
1. When Subaru Line roadway to Mt. Fuji 5th Station is closed due to road surface freezing, the tour will be taken as high as possible.
2. The tour will not be cancelled/refunded even if Mt. Fuji is not fully visible due to weather conditions.
3. If the minimum number of participants is not met by 4 days before a scheduled date, the tour on the date may be cancelled.
Warm clothes, the temperature drops significantly on Mt. Fuji.
- 普通话 (Fluent)
- Français (Fluent)
- 日本語 (Fluent)
- English (Fluent)
Welcome to our website!
We are Voyagin Japan, here to make your trip unforgettable.
We work together with various companies and organizations to bring you the best hand-picked, unique and traditional activities in Japan
If you're looking for authentic local experiences of guaranteed quality, from geisha dinners to the best local tours, look no further. We look forwards to meeting your requests and showing you the real Japan!