Stroll like a real Tokyo local in Aoyama/Omotesando, TokyoVoyagin認定お気に入りへ追加
Guided by a member of 3rd generation of Omotesando local family you'll enjoy strolling like a local on an usual walking course which includes Meiji Jingu Shrine, art museums, and small local stores loved by the neighbourhood's people.
- Enjoy strolling like a local in Aoyama/Omotesando area with an Omotesando local
- Visit the peaceful Meiji Jingu Shrine or Togo Shrine, one of the large scaled shrines in Japan
- Experience art at any one of the art museums: Nezu, Ota memorial, Watarium, or Okamoto.
- Drop by some small local stores/cafes loved by neighborhoods' people
- Dine at the restaurants loved by the locals