ONLY for Voyagin guests! 30% OFF Mobile Wifi Service when you travel in Japan! (Click here for more details)
Are you a fan Japanese kawaii culture? Sanrio Puroland is a perfect place to forget about ordinary life and indulge in Hello Kitty's world of cuteness. Book online for big discounts and open-date tickets!
- 45% discount when booking with Voyagin!
- Instant confirmation: book now and receive your e-ticket in minutes
- Open-date tickets allow you one visit any time until end of May 2018!
- E-Ticket: no printing of tickets required – go straight in with the QR code on your phone!
- Go on themed rides and watch shows with your favorite Sanrio characters, including Hello Kitty, and enjoy the irresistibly cute themed food and sweets
Sanrio Puroland is at 〒206-8588 Tokyo, Tama, Ochiai, 1−31
Nearest Station is Tama Center, on the Keio & Odakyu lines.
- Children 2 years old and younger can enter for free.
- Park opening hours are different every day and can change without prior notice. Opening time is 10am, closing time between 5pm-8pm.
- Tickets are valid till 2018 May 31, except for blackout days which are subject to change. 2017 confirmed blackout dates are:
April 20th, 27th
May 9th, 10th, 11th, 17th, 18th
June 7th, 8th, 22nd, 28th, 29th
July 6th, 12th, 13th
September 6th, 7th, 13th, 14th
- As Puroland only announces the dates they will be closed up to 6 months prior, if you book for date more than 6 months ahead, please kindly note that there might be some chance that the park will be closed on your preferred date. However, you will be able to use it any day until May 31, 2018.
One e-ticket with QR code for each person.
- +1 646 713 0206
Thank you for the awesome deal !
Very easy to deal with. Easy transaction.
No waiting in line ! Had an awesome day :)
Dreamland for Hello Kitty lovers!
Definitely worth a visit if your a Hello Kitty or Sanrio fan. The theme park is 💯 % kawaii madness. We enjoyed the Musical theatre play which was of course in Japanese, but there's a big screen monitor with English translation. We had lunch at Sanrio Caferteria. The food were aesthetically prepared, I almost felt guilty eating it.
Very helpful. Thank you very much. I will definitely recommend this to all my friend.
Sehr schön, hat alles prima geklappt
Twas a amazing experience in Sanrio's Hello Kitty Puroland! Thanks Voyagin :)
Sanrio puroland is hello kitty lovers paradise. Lots of amazing food. The staff are really friendly
The ticket was delivered to my hostel as promised. Sanrio Puroland is a must for Hello Kitty lovers. Its a Hello Kitty paradise. I like Kiki & Lala so I do have alittle bit of fun there.
There are rides in the park but they are mostly for kids.
We had the best time of my life!! Thank you so much, Yuki, for helping us get these tickets and allowing me this experience. I have never had more fun!!
Sanrio Puroland was simply amazing and we couldn't have visited at any better time. It was its 40th anniversary and we were given a spectacular performance. My girlfriend loved every moment spent in Puroland.
An excellent day out & a very decent saving.
We are an Australian family of four, kids aged 10 & 12. This turned out to be a great experience, and a great saving using Voyagin.
We had a brilliant day and the Sanrio parade at around 1pm is excellent. Don't line up on the ground floor with the crowds, grab a position on the first floor balcony from which the viewing is excellent.
We ended up spending the cash saved on fast passes, which are 1,000 yen ($10) per ride per family, and which, unlike Disney, gets you on the rides immediately. A total bargain in our opinion. The fast passes are not widely advertised as the locals seem to think they are a little crude and unlike Disney & Universal in Osaka, this is almost entirely a locals experience.
- SANRIO/SEGA TOYS #1
- SANRIO/SEGA TOYS #2
- SANRIO/SEGA TOYS #3
- SANRIO/SEGA TOYS #4
- SANRIO/SEGA TOYS #5
- SANRIO/SEGA TOYS #6