ONLY for Voyagin guests! 30% OFF Mobile Wifi Service when you travel in Japan! (Click here for more details)
Do you want to enjoy cosplay and driving at the same time?
The Maricar is the best choice for you! Put on your favourite superhero or video game costume, and drive around Tokyo in Maricar to make the Real Life Super Heroes Go-karting come true!
- Drive around your favorite part of town in Tokyo (start from Roppongi)
- Wear the videogame or superhero costume to become your favourite character!
- Feel the wind while driving a real Life Superstar Go-karting
- Tour Guide is included :) so you can drive safer
- Make sure Bringing your International Licence or SOFA or some Permit for Driving in Japan.
At the go-kart facility in Roppongi (address will be provided after booking)
Please note that:
You are aware it's NOT their Shinagawa branch but Roppongi branch.
please let us know which drivers licence you have, when you book!
1) or 2)
Drivers without a Japanese driving license or SOFA driving license strictly MUST bring their passport and one set of the following:
1) A driving license from Belgium, France, Germany, Monaco, Slovenia, Switzerland or Taiwan; and a official Japanese translation provided by the Japan Automobile Federation (JAF) or the country’s embassy or consulate in Japan.
2) Both a driving license and an International Drivers Permit (IDP) based on the 1949 Geneva Convention on Road Traffic.
IMPORTANT: IDPs based on the 1968 Vienna Convention are NOT valid.
we had a lot of fun, but unfortunately we booked only for one hour, because we thought it would be enough... but we were wrong. time went by so fast and we didn't realise it. a great way for "sightseeing" in tokyo.
so next we're going to book at least 2 hours.
thx for that really great experience :)
For a tourist attraction, this was perfect!
We loved every second of it, and while it was a tourist attraction; we had everyone including locals take photos of us and with us!
The whole experience was super chill and amazing
We had an amazing time. It was a great way to view the city. It was only my husband and I so it was very personal. The guide was excellent and showed us everywhere around Tokyo. I definitely recommend it!
Good e experience
Good eperience to enuig Tokyo from another point or view. The costumes are great, but TUE cars were less powerfull than I expected, and we didn't meet so many people. We did the Odaiba tour, maybe with the one through Shibuya is better. The guies and the Iturra guys were really friendly. I will recommend to do tu if you have the chance.
Maricar a must!
So much fun! Our guide was fantastic making sure we were all okay and took us on a fantastic tour! Highly recommend!
Driving around the city
My wife and I switched turns for this and it was definately our favorite activity in japan!!
Best time in japan
This was our favorite activity in japan! Definetely recommend!!
Super fun and awesome guides!
We genuinely had a blast! The included outfits were awesome, driving next to cars was exciting, the routes and views were awesome. It was nice to take a few stops to enjoy the scenery and stretch our legs. The guys handling the logistics were amazing as well. We forgot our driver's license and they were very quick to email us and even offer to mail it. We are already recommending this to our friends! I also enjoyed the Soba noodle restaurant that was recommended nearby.