Learn the Art of Kintsugi (Golden Joinery) Repair in TokyoVoyagin認定お気に入りへ追加
Kintsugi repair (golden joinery) is a Japanese art form in which breaks and repairs are treated as part of the object's history. Broken ceramics are carefully mended with a Japanese Urushi lacquer mixed with powdered gold, silver, or platinum.
- *Your party has to be a minimum of 2 PEOPLE to run this activity.
- You'll get to repair broken ceramics using real Japanese Urushi lacquers
- Each step is taught by an English speaking instructor
- Kintsugi materials will be supplied by us
- Feel free to ask any questions in English!