ONLY for Voyagin guests! 30% OFF Mobile Wifi Service when you travel in Japan! (Click here for more details)
We are currently offering you a 7-day unlimited clubbing pass, which you can use at the clubs in Roppongi, Shibuya, & Nakano! Get unlimited admissions to the designated clubs for a week, & enjoy 1 drink or 1 shot service for free only with this pass!
- 7-day unlimited clubbing pass for night clubs in Tokyo!
- Unlimited admissions to clubs in Roppongi, Shibuya, and Nakano for a week!
- Enjoy 1 drink or 1 shot service for free at some of the clubs!
- You can use this pass for multiple times a day, anytime during the 1 week period
- The first and only service in Japan offering unlimited admissions to clubs in Tokyo
Any of these clubs:
- Esprit Tokyo
Roppongi B&V Building 2F& 3F, 5-1-6 Roppongi, Minato-ku, Tokyo
- Six Tokyo
Roa Building 2F, 5-5-1 Roppongi, Minato-ku, Tokyo
- Maharaja Roppongi
Roppongi Plaza Building 5F, 3-12-5 Roppongi, Minato-ku, Tokyo
- Jumanji 55
Marina Building 1F & 2F, 3-10-5 Roppongi, Minato-ku, Tokyo
Morikawa Building B1F, 3-15-24 Roppongi, Minato-ku, Tokyo
Elsa Building 2F, 3-13-12 Roppongi, Minato-ku, Tokyo
- Seven Sense
Alo Building B1F, 3-14-7 Roppongi, Minato-ku, Tokyo
- New Lex GOLD LOUNGE
Torikatsu Building 2 B1F, 5-2-4 Roppongi, Minato-ku, Tokyo
- R Lounge
Tosen Udagawa Building 6F & 7F, 4-7 Udagawacho, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo
1-13-15 Jinnan, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo
- Laurel Tokyo
SK Plaza Building B1F, 1-17-9 Dogenzaka, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo
- White Space Lab
Noko Kyokai Building 101, 2-20 Maruyamacho, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo
COEN Building B1F, 1-15-7 Jinnan, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo
- Aoyama ZERO
AiiA Annex Building B1F, 2-9-13 Shibuya, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo
- fai Aoyama
H2 Aoyama Building B1F & B2F, 5-10-1 Minami Aoyama, Minato-ku, Tokyo
- Heavy Sick ZERO
5-41-8 Nakano, Nakano-ku, Tokyo
- The business hours/schedule of the included clubs can change without prior notice: please check the address, schedule and business hours of each club from this web page: http://voyag.in/unlimited-clubbing
- Please print out the email "Your Voyagin Tickets" and bring with photo ID to enter the club.
- You have to be 20 years and older to enter clubs in Japan.
- The clubs always make an ID check, so be sure to bring photo ID with your date of birth, such as a passport or driving licence, or you will be unable to enter.
- If you're entering the club as a group, the person who reserved the ticket will have to come to the reception desk with the e-ticket & photo ID. You cannot enter the club without the person who made the reservation.
- Please follow the dress codes of the clubs. In general, you cannot enter the clubs if you're wearing sandals, shorts (for males), sleeveless shirts (for males), and jerseys.
- We cannot give any refund if you are refused entry for the reasons mentioned above.
※ About The Pass ※
- We will conveniently send you your e-ticket by email.
- The pass is valid for 7 days; starting from the day you use the pass until 8.a.m. of the 8th day.
- You cannot exchange the remaining validity period of your pass for cash
- You cannot cancel the pass after reservation.
- The pass can be redeemed up to 1 year after the purchase date.
※ About The Clubs ※
- Admission to some clubs might be restricted at busy times in case of overcrowding
- Some clubs have different schedule and business hours, and you cannot use this pass if the clubs are close.
- You can enjoy unlimited admission to these clubs for one week, but there is no re-entry within the same day.
- Your email with title "Your Voyagin Tickets"
- Photo ID with date of birth
- +1 646 713 0206