Enjoy a Walking Tour in Yanesen area (Yanaka, Nezu, Sendagi)Voyagin認定お気に入りへ追加
Step back in time to ancient Tokyo during this 3.5-hour exploration of the city’s historic Yanaka district. Discover a different side of the sprawling Japanese capital that dates back to its Edo period of the 16th through 19th centuries.
- Discover the historic side of Tokyo's Edo Period during a walking tour in Yanaka
- Wander the charming streets of this well-preserved historic district
- Escape the skyscrapers for a taste for daily life in historic Japan
- Visit ancient temples, springtime displays of cherry blossoms and the local "reien" (cemetery)
- Learn about Japan's Edo era, spanning the 16th through 19th centuries