ONLY for Voyagin guests! 30% OFF Mobile Wifi Service when you travel in Japan! (Click here for more details)
Dress up yourself in Kimono & take beautiful pictures at a luxurious photo studio in Shinjuku, Tokyo! Choose a gorgeous Kimono & put some makeup on to transform yourself into an Oiran! Enjoy an authentic cosplay experience while staying in Tokyo!
- Dress up in gorgeous kimono in Shinjuku, Tokyo
- Put some makeup on and transform yourself into an Oiran!
- Take pictures with fancy decorations at a luxurious photo studio!
- Enjoy an authentic cosplay experience in Tokyo!
Rei Photo Studio, Shinjuku, Tokyo
- You can visit the studio with your makeup on. You can ask the staff to bring you the makeup remover in the studio
- Smoking inside the photo studio area is strictly prohibited. Please smoke before or after visiting the studio
- You don't need to bring any particular stuff to the studio, and if you would like to use additional accessories and color contacts, please let us know beforehand
- If you have someone coming with you to the studio, please let us know when making this reservation
- Only the official photographer is permitted to take photos in the studio. No selfies please.
Nothing in particular
Oiran Experience in Shinjuku
It was one of the best experiences I had in Japan👍
The make up and photoshoot was very quick , it was all fast and done within 30 mins I think and yet all my photos came out great, they're beautiful, elegantly shot, thank you to the staff 👍👍👍✌️✌️
I highly recommend this , 5star👍👍👍😊
Great experience - it was really fun!
Very warm welcome.
They have great variety of very precious kimonos, you get an authentic make-up and hair done (wig), a lot of jewelry.
I looked like a real Oiran - and it was great!
They lady, who did this experience with me, was first doing my make-up, then my hair and dressing me up. Her english was ok.
It was fun working with her. She also did the photos.
I could see them on the display of the camera, but not on a bigger screen. She gave me a photo CD, which I was only able checking at home. And as I do a lot of photos myself (photography as hobby), I realized that on a lot of pictures the sharpness was not on my face. That was a pity....
Nevertheless - great experience, it was fun dressing up as an Oiran.
Photo Studio Rei
I want My Money back... the Photo shooting was just 1 Hour... i Booked a Kimono shooting with 2 costumes!!!
They just make photos with one... First they Showed me some dresses in Japanese Style... i told them , i booked kimono Style... them they showed me Kimonos, But told me, then only one...
It was just Money making, it was a Rush... no Geisha Make-up...
then she gave me one cd, with only 50 photos Instead of 100!!!!! And they did Not gave me a Print like in the discreption!!!
And it was just 1 Quik and stressing Hour, instead of 2 or 2 1/2 !!!!
It was just Money making...
The Studio is old and they did Not ask me about the Backround or they did Not gave me Time to Check the photos...
I payed 258€ for one Rush Hour , Not very Nice.!!!!
And only 50 photos...
I would like to have a answer...