ONLY for Voyagin guests! 30% OFF Mobile Wifi Service when you travel in Japan! (Click here for more details)
With the USJ VIP Wristband for Universal Studios Japan, you can enter the park via the shorter VIP line at Studio West Entrance, and be one of the first to enter without needless queueing!
- Use the VIP line to enter at the start of the day with minimum waiting
- Get a secret web link to check the exact opening time on the day before – don't guess when to arrive!
- Includes entry to Harukas 300 Observatory, located in the highest skyscraper in Japan
- Add-on one of the Express® Passes to keep enjoying express access all day
- Save time and add-on the Studio Pass (admission ticket) in one easy booking
Universal Studios Japan
2 Chome-1-33 Sakurajima
Konohana Ward, Osaka
Osaka Prefecture 554-0031
Please make your way to Studio West next to the main entrance, after collecting from the 16th floor of the Abeno Harukas building.
VIP WRISTBAND AND HARUKAS 300 INFO:
- You must visit the the 16th floor of the Abeno Harukas building to exchange your voucher for your Harukas 300 admission ticket and your VIP wristband. The VIP wristband also comes with a password to advise you of the entry time to the park.
- You must exchange your admission voucher for your VIP wristband and Harukas 300 admission ticket at least 1 day before and at most 5 days before you plan to visit USJ.
- While USJ tickets can be used on any date within the validity period, the VIP wristband can only be used on the date chosen when you make a booking.
- VIP wristband entry is not permitted after the park opens. If you arrive after the park opens, please queue at the main entrance for access to the park.
- The Harukas 300 observatory admission ticket can only be used on the day that it is redeemed.
- Harukas 300 Observatory is open daily from 9:00am to 10:00pm (last entry is at 9:30pm). Observatory hours may vary on certain dates, please check the Abeno Harukas calendar before visiting.
UNIVERSAL STUDIOS GENERAL INFO:
- Open daily Monday to Friday from 9:00am to 7:00pm.
- Open daily Saturday and Sunday from 9:00am to 8:00pm.
- Park hours may vary on certain days. Please check the Universal Studios Japan calendar before visiting the park for up-to-date information.
- Child ticket: 4 - 11 years old
- Admission for children aged 0-3 is free.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Some rides have a minimum height requirement.
- No re-entry into the park after exiting
EXPRESS PASS GENERAL INFO
- There is a limited number of available Universal Express® Passes in a day for each time slot. Also, sales may be suspended due to unforeseen circumstances.
- Universal Express Passes are only valid on the booked date, which cannot be changed after booking
- One booklet per person is required
- Some rides will have specified timing written on your pass - this is according to availability and you will know your assigned timings when receiving your pass
- Attractions may be closed on certain days for maintenance – if your Express Pass includes a temporarily closed attraction, it can be used for another designated attraction instead
- Some attractions have timed entry - your express pass timings will be assigned according to the availability.
- Refunds will not be offered if you arrive late to the attraction with timed access, and you will not be able to change to a different time slot.
- These tickets cannot be used if you entered the park with a Twilight Pass (entry after 3:00 PM).
OTHER PARK INFO:
The following attractions are temporarily closed during the following periods:
Animation Celebration®: Jun. 1st, 2016 - Jan. 31st, 2017
Space Fantasy – The Ride: Jan. 4th, 2017 - Jun. 25th, 2017
Sesame Street 4-D Movie Magic™: Jan. 5th, 2017 - Jun. 25th, 2017
Shrek’s 4-D Adventure™: Jan. 5th, 2017 - Jun. 25th, 2017
- Your Voucher (Printed or e-ticket)
- +1 646 713 0206
Service again spot on,
Did query the whole Harukas 300 thing, however it worked out cool, not very addition especially at night.
Not worth getting
Not worth getting. Ended up going into the park the same time as other non wristband attendees. Queue is slightly shorter than the queues at the main gate but you don't end up getting into the park any earlier. I went just before Easter weekend so maybe the wrist band is worth getting actual during peak summer months and Christmas - who knows.