ONLY for Voyagin guests! 30% OFF Mobile Wifi Service when you travel in Japan!
(Click here for more details)
Enjoy an amazing day (or 1.5 days) at Universal Studios Japan (USJ) in Osaka! Book e-tickets now for thrilling Hollywood-based rides and characters, including The Wizarding World of Harry Potter™. Add-on a Universal Express® Pass to skip the line!
- Instant Confirmation: Book Now and receive your e-ticket in minutes
- 6 Month Ticket Validity - Book now and go anytime in the next 180 days
- Add a Special Entry Wristband for skip-the-line park entry! Be one of the first in the park without queueing up for hours.
- Make the most of your the world-class rides with a Universal Express® Pass add-on to skip the queues! Available on next page (booking form)
- 1.5 Day Pass now available! Start the adventure after 3pm on your 1st day in Osaka, and finish it with a full day on the 2nd!
- If buying 1.5 day e-voucher you must exchange for physical tickets at one of these collection points:
・OCAT Building 1F Japan Holiday Information Counter
1-4-1 Minatomachi, Osaka
Opening hours 08:30-20:30
・Kansai Airport T1 Arrival Hall, Level 1, International Arrival Hall HIS counter
Opening Hours 8:30-22:00
- For those who purchase Special Entry Wristbands, please make your way to Studio West next to the main entrance, after collecting from the 16th floor of the Abeno Harukas building.
- Universal Studios Japan is at:
2 Chome-1-33 Sakurajima
Konohana Ward, Osaka
Osaka Prefecture 554-0031
UNIVERSAL STUDIOS GENERAL INFO:
- Open daily Monday to Friday from 9:00am to 7:00pm.
- Open daily Saturday and Sunday from 9:00am to 8:00pm.
- Park hours may vary on certain days. Please check the Universal Studios Japan calendar before visiting the park for up-to-date information.
- Child ticket: 4 - 11 years old
- Admission for children up to age 3 (included) is free.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Some rides have a minimum height requirement.
- No re-entry into the park after exiting
- Rides may sometimes be closed for maintenance. If you booked a related Express Pass you can use it for an alternative ride
1.5 DAY STUDIO PASS INFO
Terms and Conditions for the 1.5 Day Pass (if selected):
- E-voucher must be exchanged at one of the collection points before visiting USJ
- This ticket is valid until April 5, 2018 for two subsequent days
- You have to use the same ticket on consecutive days. Both days use the same ticket, so don't lose your ticket!
- These are the exchange counters for the tickets:
OCAT Building 1F Japan Holiday Information Counter
1-4-1 Minatomachi, Osaka
Opening hours 08:30-20:30
Kansai Airport T1 Arrival Hall, Level 1, International Arrival Hall HIS counter
Opening Hours 8:30-22:00
EXPRESS PASS GENERAL INFO
- There is a limited number of available Universal Express® Passes in a day for each time slot. Also, sales may be suspended due to unforeseen circumstances.
- Universal Express Passes are only valid on the booked date, which cannot be changed after booking
- One booklet per person is required
- Attractions may be closed on certain days for maintenance – if your Express Pass includes a temporarily closed attraction, it can be used for another designated attraction instead
- Some attractions have timed entry - your express pass timings will be assigned according to the availability.
- Refunds will not be offered if you arrive late to the attraction with timed access, and you will not be able to change to a different time slot.
- These tickets cannot be used if you entered the park with a Twilight Pass (entry after 3:00 PM).
SPECIAL ENTRY WRISTBAND AND HARUKAS 300 INFO:
- You must visit the the 16th floor of the Abeno Harukas building to exchange your voucher for your Harukas 300 admission ticket and your Special Entry Wristband. The Special Entry Wristband also comes with a password to advise you of the entry time to the park.
- You must exchange your admission voucher for your Special Entry Wristband and Harukas 300 admission ticket at least 1 day before and at most 5 days before you plan to visit USJ.
- While USJ tickets can be used on any date within the validity period, the Special Entry Wristband can only be used on the date chosen when you make a booking.
- Special Entry Wristband entry is not permitted after the park opens. If you arrive after the park opens, please queue at the main entrance for access to the park.
- The Harukas 300 observatory admission ticket can only be used on the day that it is redeemed.
- Harukas 300 Observatory is open daily from 9:00am to 10:00pm (last entry 9:30pm). On November 21st closing time is 5:00pm (last entry 4:30pm).
Hours may vary on other dates, please check the Abeno Harukas calendar before visiting.
OTHER PARK INFO:
- In the case of designated Universal Express® Pass attractions being closed due to maintenance. You'll be offered alternative attractions not including the following:
* Not available as replacement:
● Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey™
● Flight of the Hippogriff™
● Hollywood Dream -The Ride - Backdrop-
- Your Voucher (Printed or e-ticket) in the email titled "Your Voyagin Tickets"
- Please note that if you booked express pass(es) they will be in a separate email
- +1 646 713 0206
It was nice that i didn't had to wait in the line but in the end spent about same amount of time waiting to get the ticket as the Voyagin office did not open until 10, when i was at the entrance at 9.
This park is just as beautiful as a park you would see in America, but MUCH cleaner. The parades were fantastic and the staff members were super friendly and looked as if they enjoyed their job! The rides are fanatastic! Space fantasy, hollywood the dream and the flying dinosaurs are so awesome and a very good change of rides from America. If i knew Japanese a little bit better I would prefer this park over most.
Just buy your ticket there
I didn't realize you had to go to another location to pick up the ticket. I ended up buying another ticket at the gate. I would suggest going to buy the ticket a day prior to entering the park or go to the park later and get your tickets then .
The Park amazing the Service from Voyagin Terrible
At the beginning it was difficult to find express tickets... but they managed pretty good.
The problem was at the main entrance of the park when I realised that one of the tickets I bought in Voyagin was already used!
So... I bought a new one at the main ticket office. Could happen.
But after that nobody answer my reclamation at Voyagin. They just disappear.
Quick ticketing and magical experience!
We ordered the tickets just outside the ticketing area and took less than an hr to process (longer than I wanted, but gave us the opportunity to snack at McDonald's). The entry lines look daunting but you get through fairly quickly so don't be discouraged. The Harry Potter World is a new 'exhibit' for me, so that was my first and most magical stop. You're instantly immersed into the realm of Hogwarts. The food is overpriced (what amusement park isn't?), but thankfully you're too occupied lining up for rides that you don't have the opportunity to eat much!
Good summer getaway.
We had a short trip to Osaka. Universal was a great experience. We were able to get all the major rides in.
Great! (Not for allergics though)
It's great!! We had a wonderful time and the express pass is so worth it. However I have celiac disease and I found that the park is not at all prepared for guests with dietary restrictions. It was hard to find something to eat.
Thanks to online tickets we avoid the first queue. We had a nice Day in USJ.
Had a blast as a big kid for the day
We are very pleased with our osaka universial studios tickets with no availability on other websites you voyagin pulled through. However we did not have the same experience with our summo booking, we were disappointed that on payment the day prior we didn't revieve a start time followed by declined booking at 5pm! If not for the summo booking I would have left 5stars...
Easy booking, quick respond
- Universal Studios Japan #1
- Universal Studios Japan #2