Osaka Aquarium Kaiyukan Instant E-Tickets in JapanVoyagin認定お気に入りへ追加
Osaka Aquarium Kaiyukan is one of the world's largest aquariums, and home to the gargantuan whale shark! Come for feeding time to meet penguins, dolphins, sea lions... and thousands more specimens from across the Pacific!
- Visit one of the largest aquariums in the world!
- Come face-to-face with the whale shark – the world's biggest fish!
- Explore all 15 tanks each one showcasing a different region of the Pacific Rim
- Over 30,000 marine creatures from 620 species including amphibians, reptiles, birds, and mammals as well as marine invertebrates and plants
- Don't miss feeding time for 11 different breeds of marine animal throughout the day!