Dress like a ninja and visit the ninja museum in Iga Ueno!Voyagin認定お気に入りへ追加
Iga Ueno is home to one of the two original ninja schools in Japan. In this guided tour you will have the chance to dress like a ninja and visit the popular Ninja Museum, the Iga Ueno Castle and memorials related to haiku poet Matsuo Basho.
- Visit Iga Ueno, the town of ninjas!
- Dress like a ninja and tour the highlights of the town with a private guide
- See the amazing ninja museum and learn how to throw shuriken
- Take photos of the splendid Iga Ueno Castle
- See the memorials of Japan's most acclaimed haiku poet Matsuo Basho