Take a one day private trip from Tokyo to Kyoto with a guideVoyagin認定お気に入りへ追加
Kyoto is an amazingly beautiful historical site. You have to visit it! This plan including sightseeing spots, cuisine, experience, etc, is made for you. Enjoy the four seasons at the former imperial capital which ruled the country for 1000 years!
- You can request about 2-3 spots to visit among Nijo Castle, Kinkakuji Temple, Kiyomizu Temple, Fushimi Inari Shrine, Sagano Bamboo Grove, etc. Note that time is limited.
- Have lunch at a local restaurant. Tofu and vegetables are famous in Kyoto. Kaiseki meal is recommended.
- You will acquire deep knowledge about Japanese culture, history and explore interesting places.
- You can buy Japanese traditional goods, souvenirs such as Kyoto fan, Kimono, incense etc.
- Have the opportunity to experience special activities such as riding a rickshaw or Jinrikisha depending on the locations.